We are looking to recruit a highly motivated individual to contribute to the development of a range of key online products.
The successful applicant will be responsible for managing, maintaining and developing a range of web applications, taking full ownership of the product roadmaps, working in partnership with the management team and other key stakeholders.
This is more than just a development role, you’ll be involved in the full process from initial concept design, right through to releasing projects and providing continuing upgrades and enhancements to your websites and applications.
· Managing & maintaining core online products
· Managing the product development roadmaps
· Contributing to and planning product evolution ideas
· Testing software, upgrading software both in-house and 3rd party applications
· Managing the live and development environments, third-party apps, etc.
· Technical documentation
· Working with third-party suppliers as required
Key Skills & Experience Required:
· Highly experienced .Net developer (C#, ASP.Net MVC)
· Strong experience ideally with Umbrco or another .net based CMS
· Ideally SQL Server experience
· Any Azure or AWS experience would be desirable
· Experience of application development and support
· Knowledge and experience of best practices for testing and deploying web applications
· Exposure to and an understanding of best practices in IA/UX design are also very desirable
· Enjoys working collaboratively in a fast paced environment
· Seeks to take ownership of projects and products
· Can contribute creatively to ongoing software development
- For this position, we are looking for someone with three to five years commercial web development experience, in either an agency of an in-house role.
- Communications and organizational skills
- Information Technology & Services
Please contact Stephen McCann at firstname.lastname@example.org.