ILM Coaching and Mentoring Level 5 Award
Appeals to: Middle Managers and/or HR and OD professionals
Duration: 12 months approximately, depending on work commitments
ILM Level 5 Award in Effective Coaching and Mentoring
The undergraduate-level ILM Coaching and Mentoring Level 3 Award is designed for mid-level managers and organisational coaches with experience, training, or qualifications in leadership, management, or HR. The year-long program enhances your coaching and mentoring capabilities to support career development and skill enhancement through practical and theoretical work.
- Delivered over 3-days face-to-face or virtual workshops
- 3 x 121 personal coaching sessions
- 3 x feedback session
- Access to social learning cohort groups in MiM’s digital platform
- Access to MiM AluMiMi where like-minded professionals
- Access to MiMLaaS e-learning Academy (Communication and Coaching Models) for 12 months
The course is typically delivered over a period twelve months and covers the following topics:
- Understanding the Skills, Principles and Practice of Effective Coaching and Mentoring within an Organisational Context
- Undertaking Effective Coaching or Mentoring within an Organisational Context
- Undertaking an Extended Period of Effective Coaching or Mentoring within an Organisational Context
- Reviewing Own Ability as a Coach or Mentor within an Organisational Context
The course is assessed through a combination of written assignments, practical assessments, and observation of coaching and mentoring practice.
Successful completion of the course leads to a Level 5 Award in Coaching and Mentoring, which is a recognised qualification in the field.
Overall, the Level 5 Award in Coaching and Mentoring is a comprehensive course that provides individuals with the opportunity to build upon their existing experience of coaching within an organisation.
We are practical coaches that have been working in business for 30+ years. Our company have trained team leaders/managers to be the best they can be and trained them to bring their people along with them oppose to using rules and policy to determine a positive outcome. This way they choose their outcome coached by you.